Varanasi is oldest living city in world which every traveler's knows but when you visit Varanasi do you know what are important things to do?
1. Must Take rickshaw ride from Lahurabir to Godowlia. There are other places too for rickshaw ride but between Lahurabir to Godowlia you see local bazar which is mainly run by muslim community. Get down at Girjaghar chowraha(Church) and walk towards Godowlia where you can taste best street food of city which is "Chaat". There is famous shop "Kashi Chaat" though you can try at different other shops or roadside stall. I am sure you will love this delicious street food.
2. Walk through the streets of Godowlia to Dashaswamedh (Main ghat) passing through evening market. You can get many colourful cloths or other materials but do not forget to negotiate and test your negotiation skills. It is also important to know that this streets shops sales low quality products but cheaper obviously. If you are looking for high quality product then this is not right place.
3. See Evening Ganga aarti & also experience temple aarti at Sitla Devi temple which just located on ghat. Temple Arti starts right after Ganga aarti.
4. Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple in night during Bhog/Sringar Aarti and get glimpse of amazing blog(feeding food) to lord shiva and Shringar before temple closes. This is must see moment.
5. Reach Ganga ghat 30 minutes before sunrise around 5;30 am (time differs based on season & weather condition). Start walking from Harishchandra ghat (Small cremation ghat) to Manikarnika (Big cremation ghat) & proceed till Panchganga ghat and Later walk inside narrow roads (Alleys) passing through different temples seeing people performing rituals, culture and understanding what is Varanasi & why it so much important. It is recommended to take Morning Heritage walk tour with our explorer who will explain you importance of Varanasi culture, religion and heritage wise. You will also know through our explorer how whole life cycle is connected between this short 2.5 km route. It is interesting and worth spending your time.
6. Know Classical & Traditional musical gharana of Varanasi. Varanasi produced some of amazing performers like Ravishankar ji, Ustad Bimilah Khan & others. If you love traditional music and interested to know little more then it worth spending your time.
7. As other Tourist you can also visit some very important temples of Varanasi like Sankatmochan, Durga temple, Tulsi Manas, Tried, New Vishwanath (Birla temple) Bhu.
8. If you are interested in History & knowing Mughal connection with Varanasi then you can visit old city to Know how brothers of Aurangzeb "Mughal emperor" Dara was connected with city and know further development of city in Mughal rule.
9. Varanasi is also very famous for its Silk work which is done in old city. If you are craft and silk explorer then you can visit this weaving centres to collect knowledge about it with our weaver cum guide who will explain you history of this Silk work & gives you details information on weaving process.
10. If you like to get lost in narrow roads of city then it best to start walking into any narrow roads of old city & get lost till you find your self somewhere. Best suggestion during you are lost is to keep trying street foods, see local market as this narrow roads include many big market which does unexpectedly huge turnover every day. Best suggestion is to explore this streets to enjoy most of it with our explore in Evening Bazar walks tour with our explorer.
If you have any question on above irrelevant of you are booking with us or not then you can ask me personally on email@example.com. Sometimes reply could be little late as I am too busy due to my multiple offices.
If you have any question related to any tours then please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org & cc : email@example.com & our team will reply you very quickly.
Please note if you take any above walk tour and feel unsatisfied by our services then please feel free to request for refund and 100% money back will be done for any walk tour booked from above suggestions. Only any hotel or vehicle charges if included in tours will not be refunded.